We use your personal information only to provide and improve the site. Using the site, you agree to collect and use information per this policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions:
The following definitions must have the same meaning whether they are written in the singular or plural.
- You—mean the individual accessing or using the service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
- The Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MillennialTourist.
- Affiliate means that an entity is controlled by a party or is controlled by both parties. “Control” means that you own at least 50% of the shares, equity interests, or other securities that give you the right to vote for directors or other people in charge.
- “Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- The website refers to https://MillennialTourist.com.
- Service refers to the website.
- A service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service; provide the service on behalf of the company; perform services related to the service; or assist the company in analyzing how the service is used.
- A third-party social media service refers to any website or social networking website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the service.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
- “Device means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the service or from the service infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected:
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name.
- Usage Data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or access the service through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Use of Your Personal Information
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: To manage your registration as a user of the service. Your personal data can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and carrying out of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you’ve bought or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: to contact you by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To send you news, special offers, and general information about other similar goods, services, and events that we offer, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To respond to and manage your requests for assistance from us,
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers so that they can track and analyze how our service is used, show you ads to help pay for and maintain our service, show you ads on third-party websites after you use our service, and get in touch with you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information if we merge, sell company assets, get a loan, or sell all or part of our business to another company or if we are in talks about any of these things.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- When you share personal information or interact with other users in public areas, that information may be viewed by all users and publicly distributed outside. Suppose you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service. In that case, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures, and description of your activity. In the same way, other users will be able to read about your activities, talk to you, and look at your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is usually kept for a shorter amount of time unless it is used to improve the security of our service, make it work better, or if we are required by law to keep it for longer.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This information may be sent to and stored on computers outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may share your personal information if it believes, in good faith, that it needs to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- Protect yourself from legal liability.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. So, while we try to protect your personal information using methods that are acceptable in the business world, we can’t promise that it will always be safe.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Your service providers have access to your personal data only to perform their tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
We may use service providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our service.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13. However, if you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. Suppose we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. In that case, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s site. We strongly advise you to review every site’s privacy policies.
We don’t have any say over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services, and we don’t take responsibility for them either.
The information contained on this website is for general information only and does not constitute professional financial advice. The contents represent my individual opinions and are only intended to provide education about personal finance. Any information you use from this site is used entirely at your own risk, and the site owners and operators specifically disclaim all warranties, express, implied, or statutory, regarding the accuracy, timeliness, and/or completeness of the information contained herein, as well as its suitability for any particular need. The content may include affiliate links. If you need advice about your situation, please contact us directly to schedule a consultation.
Affiliate Links and Compensation
MillennialTourist has financial relationships with some of the merchants referenced in this blog. MillennialTourist may be compensated if consumers utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant. Additionally, MillennialTourist is compensated for certain paid links and advertisements on this blog. We can assure you that we only recommend products that we personally believe can deliver great value to our readers. You are not obligated to click on any links or buy any products that are advertised.
Per FTC guidelines, companies mentioned may compensate this website through advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise. Any references to third-party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third-party offers.
MillennialTourist is a part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an advertising program that lets sites earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com and advertising that they do so.